Are you looking for a trustworthy, reliable, and safe caregiver for your loved one with special needs? Do you need help immediately?
Quest Inc. provides support services for persons with special needs to promote inclusion, maximize independence, and improve quality of life. Your loved one is our highest priority and our well-trained and credentialed staff is passionate about safety and care for fragile and disabled persons. Click below to read more about our services:
A survey team from CARF International* will be visiting on April 7th, 8th & 9th.
We invited the surveyors to evaluate how well we meet international standards for quality. The survey will tell us what we are doing well and ways we might improve. As a result of this survey, we may earn or continue accreditation.
As part of the survey, the surveyors will interview people who receive services, their families, our staff, and others. Some questions the survey team members might ask people are:
• Do we provide a clean and safe setting?
• Do you receive the services you need and want?
• Are you treated with respect?
• Do you take part in planning your services?
• Are you told what you need to know about your services?
• Are your questions answered in a way you understand?
• Do you know where to go with questions or concerns?
If you would like to talk with one of the survey team members or want to learn more about CARF International, please let one of our staff members know. You may also contact CARF International directly.
• Internet: www.carf.org/contact-us
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Mail: CARF International, 6951 East Southpoint Road, Tucson, AZ 85756
• Toll-free telephone: (866) 510-2273
• Fax: (520) 318-1129
*CARF International is an independent, not-for-profit family of organizations (including CARF, CARF Canada, and CARF-CCAC) that provides accreditation in the field of human services.